2020 Festivities Begin
Time & Location
About the Event
Time for the event is updated with following itinerary
- 2.30-3.30pm - kite flying (kites available for purchase)
- 3.00-3.30pm - social mingling
- 3.30-4.30- Ganesh pooja and bhajans
- 4.30-5.00- tea/coffee and snacks
- 5.00-5.30 - Lohri bonfire with music
Please RSVP ASAP. Deadline is 9th. Meal train link of tea/coffee/snacks will be sent on 10th.
Mantra of the Month is a new initiative of SHTCC. We will post a mantra relevant to the festival spirit we are celebrating each month. SHTCC encourages everyone from children to adults to learn this mantras for group chant in upcoming festival celebration.
Link for Mantra- https://greenmesg.org/stotras/ganesha/vakratunda_mahakaya.php